Fleur : Designer's Paint : Chalky Look
Out of stock
SELECT A COLOUR TO VIEW MORE INFORMATION
Fleur Designer’s Paint has the unusual trait of being gorgeous, intense, rich colour that also is extremely matte. This is because the silicates and fine minerals contained with in it refract and diffuse light making it completely different from traditional acrylics.
Fleur Designer’s paint is the perfect choice to use as a ground for various painting due to it’s range of subtle and interesting colours, useful for home decor projects to add sophistication and accent pieces to your interiors and the perfect option for large matte poster design that harks back to the Twentieth century. A joy to use this matte paint offers many possibilities at once, making it a superb investment.
- Waterbased with excellent adhesion
- Matte rich colour with a sheen lower than 2%
- Great coverage
- Made in Italy from recipes developed over 200 years
- Combines ancient production methods with modern choices of materials
- Perfect for poster design, home decoration projects, bright grounds or use on canvas
- 65 colours available in 130ml recycled glass jars
- 11 colours available in 330ml jars
PRODUCTS RELATED TO THIS ITEM
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
Classical Iconography Institute
Gold leaf has many uses across a broad range of historic and traditional art forms, one of the oldest of these is...
Hertford Art Society
This year marked the Hertford Art Society 70th Open Exhibition since the society was formed in 1953. The society is made up...
NEW PRODUCT – Signwriting Kit Update
Choosing you first signwriting materials can seem over whelming when there are so many options so we have launched three new sign...
Product added to basket!