Leonard Bullier :String Bound Domed Lily Bristle Brush : # 2
Product code: STR2
Availability: 14 in stock
This is a traditional domed, white bristle brush, which is bound in string rather than in a metal ferrule. It is particularly suited to work where the risk of a corroding metal ferrule should be avoided or to avoid scratching delicate objects or furniture.
This series is available in the following sizes:
- Size 2: 3mm width at ferrule = 12mm hair length
- Size 4: 5mm width at ferrule = 15mm hair length
- Size 6: 8mm width at ferrule = 19mm hair length
- Size 8: 10mm width at ferrule = 23mm hair length
- Size 10: 11mm width at ferrule= 27mm hair length
- Size 12: 12mm width at ferrule = 30mm hair length
- Size 14: 18mm width at ferrule = 32mm hair length
- Size 16: 22mm width at ferrule = 40mm hair length
- Size 18: 25mm width at ferrule = 69mm hair length
PRODUCTS RELATED TO THIS ITEM
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
Classical Iconography Institute
Gold leaf has many uses across a broad range of historic and traditional art forms, one of the oldest of these is...
Hertford Art Society
This year marked the Hertford Art Society 70th Open Exhibition since the society was formed in 1953. The society is made up...
NEW PRODUCT – Signwriting Kit Update
Choosing you first signwriting materials can seem over whelming when there are so many options so we have launched three new sign...
Product added to basket!